Monday, April 2, 2012

2 weeks already!

Boy oh boy, is time flying.  They tell me I am two weeks old today.  I don't really know what that means.  I spend my days/nights napping on somebodies lap or eating.  It's been great, to be honest.  I just have to let out some loud cries and everybody bends over backwards to figure out what I want.

Last week we had to go see the doctor for a weight check.  When I was released from the hospital I was down to 7lbs 10oz.  When I had my first doctor's visit I had dropped another ounce.  So they wanted to see me again.  It was a quick appointment and I was back up to 7lbs 14oz (at 8 days old), so I am guessing all that time I spend eating is helping put on some good weight.  I was looking so good that the doctor doesn't want to see me back until I am one month old.


I have had a couple of first's over the past couple of days.  Momma loaded me up in the stroller the other day and we took a walk down to the park.   I had been outside for short stints but never to the park for that long or with Momma.  Lilah had a good time playing and I got a really good nap in.




Also, that funny little thing on my belly button finally fell off.  So that meant I got my first bath.  It was so nice.  I was totally calm for the whole thing, except for some shivers because I got a little chilly at the end.  Momma dried me off and dressed me in some warm clothes and I felt so clean and calm.  I hope they give me more baths soon!



Gram and Gramps are here visiting for a couple weeks, so I will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment