Saturday, April 21, 2012

4 week checkup

I got to go out and about for my 4 week check up with Dr. Irwin this week.  Momma took me by herself and I didn't feel like sitting still in my carseat so she carried me around the waiting room while we waited to get in to see the doctor.  First thing, they stripped me down to nothing, which I hate, and weighed and measured me.  Then Dr. Irwin came in and gave me the once over.  He said everything is looking good and that it's pretty obvious I am a good eater because I am growing well.  He also commented that I had very good lungs because by the end I was really mad and really hungry.

Here are my stats:
Weight: 9lbs 12oz (52%)
Height: 21.25 in (41%)
Head Circumference: 37.5 cm (64%)

This is me, hearing Momma's voice, thinking "Oooh, food!"

This is me 30 minutes later.  I love my Momma!

This is me and Calvin having tummy time.  You can tell I enjoy it.   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment