Monday, May 21, 2012

2 Month Checkup

Here I am, already 9 weeks old. I am a pretty good baby if I do say so myself. I am putting a good 4-5 hours in some nights, just enough to get Momma and Daddy hopeful that I will start sleeping nights. I just can't picture it though. I get too hungry to sleep much longer than that.  I have discovered that I can talk and I work really hard to make little noises.  They make Momma smile, which makes me smile and talk some more, and we just go in circles.  I think I pretty much have her wrapped around my finger.  I love that I am starting to see the world.  I can follow my rattle around with my eyes and love to look at things dangling above my head.   It's a good thing too because Momma is constantly putting me in my crib, swing or rocker  when she has to deal with Lilah.  As long as I am not hungry or dirty, I am ok with that and don't mind hanging out.

I had my 2 month check up this week and the doctor says I look great.  I am gaining weight and everything checked out.  I also got my first shots.  Boy are those things awful.  I was already upset because I was practically naked and then they made me drink some icky liquid and gave me three shots in my legs!  Except for the initial sting, I handled everything really well.  Here are my stats from this check up.

Height: 23 in (52%)
Weight: 12 lbs, 3 oz (52%)
Head: 39.5 cm (66%)

I thought I would end this post with the pictures we got taken recently.  I was only 7 weeks in these pictures and have already gotten bigger.  But boy do I have a nice looking family, and I can't wait until I can really see them.









No comments:

Post a Comment