Saturday, May 19, 2012

Grandma and Papa visit

The weekend I turned 8 weeks old we got some visitors.  Grandma Miaja and Papa Kelly came to visit.  It was the first time I got to meet Papa Kelly and he was really excited to meet me.  He is looking forward to having another boy in the family because he is surrounded by girls all the time.  It was good to see Grandma too, I hadn't seen her since I was just brand new.

Lilah and I having some blanket time with Grandma

It was a pretty relaxing weekend for everybody.  We spent a lot of time just hanging out and I got lots of cuddling time with both Grandma and Papa.  


There was also a lot of time spent in the pool.  I haven't been in yet because it is still too cold for me (I like to be warm!).  But Momma and I sat outside, watched everyone, and I even got a feeding in.  Grandma got a fun new camera that can take pictures underwater, so they were trying it out with Lilah.  




Even Duke the dog enjoyed the pool

I won't see them again until July, so it was really nice of them to come visit me, if only for a few days.  


No comments:

Post a Comment